There are a couple of choices. I chose to use a 15-pin Y connector and
plug a microHAM cable on one side of the Y and a Top Ten Devices Band
Decoder on the other. Another choice is a little breakout board with
connectors for leads. And of course you can make up your own cable.
All of these have been discussed on this forum.

73 de Dick, K6KR

Sent from my iPhone