Dick:

How many lines of code would it take to write a "script" to
accomplish this process behind the UI?  Would this
significantly add to the download overhead of the Utility
application?  Would it take an inordinate ammount of time to
develop?

I use a Laptop and a Desktop both with configuration
programs (along with K3-EZ) with my radio.  A "Export
Utilities settings" and a "Import Utility settings" script
set with a big square "button" for each (OK, put it in the
file menu!) would be a handy addition to the software
package's feature set.  There is plenty of room on the sheet
as it apears now, so its not a question of sheet real
estate.

Although I personally feel comfortable working with RegEdit,
many do not, and keeping registry manipulation away from
users is usually a good thing.

Serious damage can occur if you dont pay attention any time
youre messing with the Windows' Registry.

Just a thought for your development "features list".

Thanks for letting me know that this process is doable at
the registry level.  Wish I would have known about it two
weeks ago  :(

-Lu Romero - W4LT-
K3 #3192