--- On Sat, 9/12/09, W0SD Ed Gray <w...@triotel.net> wrote:

From: W0SD Ed Gray <w...@triotel.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K3] Solar Power
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 5:45 PM

Solar power works great and now with the 30% tax incentive you have a real
decent pay back.

Absolutely nothing personal Ed, but even living here in
sunny Tucson where there is a constant drone from the greenies to "go
solar" and lots of self-congratulatory back patting from those who do, the
“economic payback” accrues to those who buy the systems with somebody else's
(tax) money.

I wish those who think solar is the ticket for them would
pay for the systems themselves, then we could see how viable this stuff really
is.

I repeat, nothing personal, just a pet peeve.
Regards,
Wes