Hi Bill,

Actually, this does apply to diversity RX. I have listened on 80M and
40m using two antennas, with different orientation and arrival angle
optimization, feeding the two K3 receivers, one in each ear. When
listening to a round table discussion each person appears to sound like
they are coming from a different direction in 'the room'. Listening to
pileups is really interesting for the same reason. I can frequently pick
out signals spatially using diversity RX that would normally be buried
in the pile up cacophony. :-)

73, Eric   WA6HHQ