We updated the status page this morning. We're now targeting 9/21-28.

We finally have the assembled PC boards and we are now testing them,
building the main unit for the assembled W2-Fs, and building the
directional couplers. We are also finishing up a few final features in
the W2 firmware.

73, Eric