hrm...

I could have swore that there was a set of mods that would allow one to
modify the blanking time and what not a bit...

I'm finding it ineffective in power line noise and would like to try and
make it more so.  However if I end up with the time to do it I'll
probably not have enough time nor repeatable enough condx to test a
whole lot.

~BTH