Larry you will find this list is like the news media, when it's a light
news day they come up with all manner of strange stuff.

Folks who hang around here do so because they are passionate about
Elecraft, their radios and their test equipment. When there's some big
change or a new product, all of a sudden that becomes the focus of
attention. Many on here have been using a K3 for up to 2 years,
initially there was a lot of "how to do this", or "it doesn't seem to do
this correctly, am I doing something wrong", but the rough edges have
long since worn off the firmware and it's much better for it.

I have a TS-480SAT, K1, K2 and K3. Guess what's running most of the time
I am home? You guessed, the K3. My 480 gets carted around to use car
portable on 6m in the summer (remote head means I can keep the
transceiver out of the sun) and the small head unit suits how I operate
/P, the K1 and K2 sadly gather dust.

73 Dave, G4AON

My problem is this list.
Maybe it's usefulness to newer K3 owners is conversely proportional to
sunspots!
There's been too many messages through here in the week with people
voicing their pleasure and dis-pleasure with the K3,
The size, the layout, etc. etc.. I'm tried of the pickering and comparing!