Excellent post!  I was trying to remember where this was but wasn't
remembering off the top of my head.  Thanks for providing that for these
guys.  I think there are a good number of K3 users out there that wish
they had a feature to do that one thing that bugs them and little do
they know that there is something just for them in the rig....  They've
just yet to stumble across it.

We need more posts like this!

~BTH