Ten years ago today, K2 #337 came to life!  In the year or so after
that, I added most of the options to it, leaving it a QRP K2 and using
it as my primary rig all this time (only rig most of the time).  Last
spring I did the A-to-B upgrades and other miscellaneous updates, plus
added the KAT100 and KPA100 in an EC2 (built by Lyle, KK7P) and have
been operating partly QRO since then.  I've been licensed since 1961 and
my K2 has given me more enjoyment than all my other rigs put together!
Both the construction and maintenance of it as well as the operation.

Over this 10 years, I've read this reflector almost daily (I know, I
should get a real life!), and though I have had my frustrations with
some of the postings here, overwhelmingly it has been useful,
educational and sometimes entertaining!  Special thanks to Don, W3FPR,
for his outstanding contributions here!!  And thanks to the technical
support team at Elecraft, in my case, particularly Gary, AB7MY!

Thanks to Wayne and Eric for a great rig and a great company!  Isn't it
amazing to be able to communicate directly with the
founders/leaders/designers from the company that provides our radios!

73,
Randy, KS4L
K2 #337