I'm sure that Wayne/Lyle are not looking for additions to the "wish-list" at
this late stage, however.....my dear old TS850 has the ability to scan or
frequency-hop across a number of channels on all bands. I find this a very
useful feature when I am in my shack working on something else as I can keep an
ear on all the HF bands to see if there is any activity. The TS-850 is set to
hop from 1830 to 3525 to 7025 to 10120 to 14025 and so on. The K3 can only hop
between channels in the same band. Anyone else find this a useful feature?

73
Tom G3OLB

p.s. The diversity capability is just magic on top-band!