I understand.  I just thought that maybe you didn't notice the assembly
manual was there.

For the most part, though, following the assembly manual backwards
probably is the safest bet.  It gives step-by-step instructions,
complete with cautionary advice you'd be wise to follow anyway.  It's
pretty much organized by sections and it wouldn't take much scanning
through it to figure out which were relevant to whatever you wanted to do.

73,
Dave   AB7E