I didn't hear any noise on 316 today with my beam pointed NW from here in AZ.
Just a group of guys  who were operating there and they even mentioned  that
the Elecraft net would be starting  shortly and that they wanted to be off the
frequency by net start time.  Very nice of them but then again they were
Canadians and they are known for their courtesy.  At least the ones i know.

Larry
W0OGH
K3 #763