I have K-3 2746.  Running the current firmware 3.41 etc. I have not seen
100w output from this radio ever.  I hooked up my cantenna and ran the
tx gain through the k-3 utility and get the following numbers for tx
gain along with the corresponding power output

band      tx gain number   power output on tune
160      92                        85w
80         100                      88w
60         95                     86.6
40         118                  81.5
30         76                     84
20         32                     83
17         18                        82
15         13                     82
12         10                     83
10         21                  78.7
6            27                  76

I ran the k-3 gain utility (tx gain calibrate) more than once (3 times)
and get the same results.  What kind of problem is occurring?  Are these
numbers typical?  I would have thought less gain was needed 160-20 and
more as it progressed.  In any event I want to see 100w output which Im
not seeing ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike/aj9c