I was wondering if anybody else has noticed this or is it just me. With 3.30
firmware I am noticing some ringing on CW with the DSP bandwidth at 50Hz. It
clears up at 100Hz. I don't remember hearing this with earlier firmware. I
haven't tried reloading older firmware.

I considered that this was a function of my listening to a lot of weak
stations in noisy band conditions this past month while chasing DXpeditions.
But today I have been on 20 meters in the CA QSO party. The band is quiet
and the signals are strong but the ringing is still there at 50Hz. My narrow
xtal filter is the 5 pole 200Hz filter and I am making these assessments
with NR off and RX EQ flat.

73,
Mike K2MK