I can find +/- 6.33 kHz on my K3 on 20m, but it's down in excess of 100 db.
That's listening with an antenna-less K2, the main signal showing 10 over 9,
and the "spurs" below standard MDS, just barely detectable as a tone by ear
in the RX noise with a narrow CW bandwidth.

Are you using the internal speaker? Does the level vary if you push internal
cables around inside?

73, Guy..