Ken,

E850138 will contain the parts you want, but it also has a PLL crystal.
Unless you want the crystal too, get E850146 which is the thermistor
board and its components.
Call or email Scott and he should be able to get the package to you.

OTOH, it should be an easy matter to remove the 8 wires and install new
ones - that board does not have thru-plated holes, so unsoldering from
those pads should not be a problem.  Yes, they must be bent over sharply
next to the board.

73,
Don W3FPR