Dear All ( Gary, Matt, Alan and others),

Thank you for your kind responses.

Last night, after reading e-mails, I have carefully checked the problem again,
and I saw that, problem was disappeared when I press the top of the front
panel, and it did not repeat until I went to the bed.

I will continue to check it to find out if the problem will repeat or not, also
this whole weekend (Saturday and Sunday). This Saturday I will take it to our
local club for demonstration.

I have a strong feeling that I did a mistake when I connect the front panel for
the first time. I didn't see any problem until today because I didn't open the
radio until the last installations. Anyway, I will remove the front panel and
reinstall it carefully one more time.

Sorry for the band-wide.

73, Ruchan Ozatay (TA2AH)