This is a very plain vanilla setup.  I'm using an iambic paddle plugged
into the paddle input and my straight key into the key input.  Other
than my KUSB connection between my rig and my laptop, which runs Vista,
there is no other connection.  And with the K3 in TX Test, there is no
RF possibly running around the shack.

I also have a plain vanilla setup of HRD...out of the box, you might
say.  I do know that without changing HRD's setup, I can cure the
problem by going back to 3.30.  It would appear that something in 3.41
has done the changing!

Thanks for your input, Wayne, Len and the rest of the crew.