Greetings all, I have been following the reflector for a while, but this
is the first post I have made, so be kind ; )

I was doing some testing locally with a friend, and he noticed a warble
on my cw tone.  Upon further investigation, I have noticed the
following:

When tune power is set to 10 w, it seems to show only 6.5 watts out.

When tune power is set to 100 w, it shows 100 w out.

I tried to run the tx calibration sequence, and it fails doing the 5
watt cal with this message, similar to the tune power output issue..

Starting 5 watt calibration
Calibrating at 1.900 MHz
IsSamplingComplete: Unexpected response "DS@@@@1\xB1>I\x80\x88;" to
"DS;" State 153
Calibration power settled at "  3.9 W ;"
5 watt calibration failed
Elapsed time: 8 seconds

Anyone have any ideas on this?  Me thinks my baby is broke :(

Chris
N6WM