The problem seems to be inherent to the K3 itself and not the cabling as I
moved them around and the tone does not move at all.

Upon that, just wondering if "loose hardware" (i.e., screws, standoffs, etc)
could be causing the problem. Right now, it is not a show stopper, just a
little annoyance especially if a signal is on or near that frequency. I have
them on several other bands as well but not as strong as the "S2" signal on
15m.

Since 15m is open to EU/AF, I am going to spend the aftn trying to work some
DX after a long hiatus of that band for DX, then I'll take the K3 apart and
see if any loose hdwe.

73
Tom/k1tl...