Jeff,

Unstable rf power output has often been discussed here. It was a problem in
the early days (I have #145) but in my own experience has now largely
disappeared.  However very occasionally it inexplicably reappears out of the
blue and I'll get a session of unstable output which like stocks and shares
can go up as well as down.

This morning I noticed the display on my Acom 1000 wobbling a bit which is a
sign; just once it suddenly shot up to f/s and then settled back down to
more or less normal. This is the first occurence for literally months. After
so much time I'm convinced it's not hardware/loads or rf getting into the
control circuitry...it's as if the software control has a migraine or
something.

It's never actually been so bad to actually stop me, even early on, so if
your instability is as bad as that on a new build it maybe a
physical/hardware issue. I'm sure the Support crew will help you out there.
Good luck

73.

Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF