I own K3 # 3355. Love it. Only thing I do not have is the digital recorder and
the sub receiver. I am considering the sub receiver. I read in the operating
manual that there is a -3 db loss when both receivers are using the "splitter"
(common antenna). Is that interpretation correct ? I would probably not be
using two antennas except on 160 and 80 which I operate sparingly in the
winter. If I use the sub receiver and the main receiver from the same antenna
can you notice the -3 db loss ? As we know that is a halving of the signal. One
db is the lowest difference your ear can detect.

Jim W9VNE
K2 & K3 owner