Dear all,

When I power on my K2 with DSP for the first time I 've a terrible noise
coming out of my loudspeaker. I did some investigation and the reason is
that the DSP is not muting the loudspeaker quick enough.

I noticed that The led on the DSP filter is on for 2-3 seconds, the manual
says:

Turn on the K2. The LED should come on briefly, then extinguish. It is
turned off when the DSPx receives a valid command from the KDSP2. This
occurs within a second or so after power up, after the K2 announces its mode
settings to the KDSP2

The next time I'm switching of/on the led is of within a second and there
are no pops in my loudspeaker.

I've the firmware KDSP2 3.10.

Somebody any idea of the problem?

73 Koert PA1KW