Snip....(:-))

Egads.  All the riga-marole!  Turn on the sub and put it on his transmit freq.
Tune the A which will be your transmit to where the other guys are hollering at
him.  I use a headset and track the calling mob with the A ear and listen to
when he's transmitting with the B ear.  Why worry about "split" and the other
junk.  I got lost reading the directions.

Or you can use the A to listen to his freq and tune the transmitter freq offset
with the XIT control.

Mountains out of molehills!

larry
W0OGH
End Snip...still grinning

Larry...if you have any spare time, can you decipher the entire manual so the
rest of us backwards folk can use all the features of the K3 which somehow
escape many of us I reckon, judging by the questions appearing daily on the
reflector.

That was too funny a post to let slide....sorry...(:-))

Well not really!

ROTFLH

Gary
VK4WT/P " In the Motorhome"