Thanks, I checked that. Looks ok.
One thing I wondered about is that T1 and T2 were wound differently by the
toroid winder fellow that I bought from. He said in his paper included that it
was ok with Elecraft. He wound them so that the secondary turns fell in along
side the primary turns. The way they were originally specified in the K2 manual
(my K2 is serial number 1089, I bought it new but just finishing it) the
secondary turns crossed over the primary ones. That is, the secondary was
reversed winding direction.
Looking at the drawings, I can't see where that would be an issue unless
reversing the phase of the rf would be and issue with some kind of stray
feedback.

Thanks again, Chuck, KE9UW