Everyone,
I installed Beta 3.44 (was at 3.42) and noticed the following:

When operating in TX DATA (DATA A Mode) I fine that my RF Output seems to
really take a long time to properly adjust itself to the desired power out.
Sometimes there is no output power even though the K3 is in transmit.  If I
monitor the transmitted audio I fine there is none. (The computer is outputting
audio).

During this problem if I hold the XMIT button I do get the desired output but
trying in XT DATA mode still has no output though the K3 is in transmit.

If I go into USB and back into TX DATA (Data A) mode or power cycle the K3,
then I have output power but it seems to take a long time to adjust itself.

Reinstalling Firmware 3.32 totally solves the above problems.

Just to be sure I wasn't imagining things I reinstalled Beta 3.44 and the
problems reappeared, installing beta 3.42 fixed everything

It seems there is a problem with 3.44 Beta firmware unless I am screwing up
somewhere.

73
Dave KD1NA
K3 934