On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:34:40 -0700, "Don Ehrlich"
<ehrl...@clallambroadband.com> wrote:

>The photos of the W2 appear to show  20 LEDs in a row which will provide a
>power display resolution of only 100 watts in the 2 KW scale,  10 watts with
>the 200 watt scale.  That means if I see the 300 watt LED lit up I will know
>only that my power output is somewhere between 250 and 350 watts.  Is that
>right?
>
>Don K7FJ

[snip]

The Product sheet on the web site says there is software to use for
higher accuracy readings. I imagine I will use the software if I want
a higher resolution reading.  That's what I do with the W1.

73,

Tom, N5GE

n...@n5ge.com
K3 #806, K3 #1055, PR6,