Hi all,

Hopefully, I will soon purchase an IC-2KL/AT-500 combo for use with the K3.

I understand that to automatically band-switch I need an interface that
emulates the CI-V.

It would appear that most modern band-decoders don't provide the
analogue voltages required and there is W9XT's "BCD-10" but it requires
a parallel port to drive it... I use a laptop so that is an issue!

If anyone is aware of an interface device (apparently someone has
homebrewed one) I would appreciate knowing the details. Maybe the
Elecraft KRC2 is the answer???

I ma not that concerned about the negative ALC mod at this stage.

Cheers,

Paul

--
ZL4PW ZM4M