I know someone that drives a bus for a living..

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE GUYS QUESTION. He had a VERY simple
question. Just answer it if you know, if not, save your science lessons for
those that actually want to talk about that off the reflector!  Some times you
CAN be too smart for your own good. Guys, You don't always have to answer
EVERYTHING just because you think you can.