I have been using (beta) this new Macros and it is very good, one of the
best improvements for the easy use of the K3.
Some of us where missing IC-756Pro and FT1000 DX features, but now with this
new Macros you can program as you like, DX, contest, etc.
At the moment I am using:
Split-2, Split-5 and WeakSig-Diversity, I have modified easily the example
macro with: A=B, Filter: 400Hz and LINK the Sub, as this:

SWT13;SWT13;DV1;LN1;PA1;PA$1;BW0040;IS 9999;

I would like to have more programmable switches, I am using M4 and PF1, I
use PF2 for ESSB, maybe I will erase M3 message to use as 2 Macros.

I am not sure if next new P3 has the possibility of programmable switches
for Macros, it would be a very good feature.

Thanks Wayne.
73, Jaime EA6NB.