Like W6NEK, I like a wider bandwidth to listen to CW pileups;
however I don't yet have a subreceiver.

So, here's my UP1 macro:

SWT13;SWT13;FT1;UPB4;RT0;XT0;SWT11;BW0050;SWT11;

Provides split with VFO B set up 1 KHz, and a bandwidth of 500 Hz, while
preserving the operator's bandwidth setting for VFO A.

BTW, watch those semicolons versus colons!  I thought my K3 wasn't
responding
correctly-- turned out I typed a colon instead of a semicolon in a saved
macro.

I figured out (maybe it is in the programming manual somewhere) that
SWT13 in
Wayne's SPLIT+2 macro refers to a tap on switch row 1, column 3; therefore
SWT11 refers to a tap on switch row 1, column 1 (A/B).

73,
Chuck Guenther  NI0C
K3 s/n 1061