Just a little brainstorming.

        There seems to be quite an interest in undoing the changes made by a
macro. This might be possible with the addition of a pause command.
        The first part of the macro would set your changes. Follow this with a
pause command and then the macro "undo" commands. The pause command
would stop the macro (after execution of the set commands) and it would
not be restarted until the same button is pressed again (performing the
undo commands). Maybe, any other button press should end the macro
without execution before performing its own function.
        I have no idea how difficult this would be to achieve. Would a paused
macro cause problems with other ongoing program operations? I just
thought it might be one way of taking care of "undo" or the oops
problem. It might also save a switch for some other use.

        There are probably other ways of achieving the same result.

73
        Tony Fegan VE3QF