Greetings,

I had the opportunity to operate once again from Grand Cayman from October 18 -
22.  In the past, I carried my FT-1000MP, IC-746 PRO and this year my K3.
Previously, I used Pelican cases to transport the tranceivers.  This year, I
used one of Rose Copp's bags and carried the K3, keyer and mic as a carry on.

The trip to and from were 100% uneventful which is a good thing.  TSA was a
breeze and customes asked no questions.  While operating, the K3 was an
absolute joy.  Just sat there and operated flawlessly.  I operated both SSB and
CW mostly on the 15, 17, 20 and 30 meter bands.

A big thanks to Elecraft for a great lightweight rig that has superb filtering
and makes traveling with a rig so easy.  I hope I worked a few of you while
operating as ZF2UL.  See you again next February/March.

73,  Bob K3UL