As in a number of years past, members of the Mid-MO ARC (MMARC), Jefferson
City MO, will sponsor a Special FunXpedition to Frankenstein MO for
Halloween. We will operate Special Event Station W0O.

I had a really kewl image of the special QSL card to insert here, but I
can't attach it because the reflector won't accept file attachments or
embedded images, sorry!

We will begin operation (with luck) about 3 p.m. (2000Z) this Saturday
(October 31st) and run until about 8 a.m. (1300Z) on Sunday (November 1st)
morning. We will have two (2) stations, both Elecraft K3's, on the air as
long as there are QSOs to be made. One station will be CW and the other
will be SSB.

I don't have exact times/frequencies, but I'm kinda guessing we'll
(probably) TRY(!) to hang out around the following frequencies:

              CW        SSB
    80M      3545       3963
    40M      7045       7245
    30M     10125      10110
    20M     14045      14330
    15M     21045      21345
    10M     28045      28345

Please try to work us while we're at Frankenstein... we have a GREAT
new QSL card made to confirm QSOs from this event.  IF you work us,

___BE CERTAIN WE HAVE YOUR CALL, NAME AND QTH 'IN THE LOG'___...

We will QSL 100% for all contacts made, and YOU DO NOT have to send
anything(!) to us... no s.a.s.e., no 'green 'stamp', and (please) NO
QSL (we have no place to archive QSLs received and they will just get
in the way, sorry).

NOTE: QSLs will be mailed to your address AS SHOWN IN QRZ.COM!!!  If
that address is NOT correct, now's a great time to fix that with the
FCC.  And if you don't have time to fix it, BUT if you do work us,
___BE SURE to give the operator YOUR CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS___.

There will be yet another FunXpedition to Frankenstein MO as well...
the Warrensburg (MO) Area Amateur Radio Club Inc (WAARCI), will
operate Special Event station N0F from another site in Frankenstein MO
over the same approximate time period.  I believe this group WILL
require, at least, an s.a.s.e. to obtain a confirmation QSL from N0F.
QSL contacts with N0F to WE0G at the address shown in QRZ.COM

73,

Tom Hammond  N0SS   K3 #00008
Kent Trimble K9ZTV  K3 #00021