On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:13 PM, Mike wrote:

> My kit came with the new knobs. They don't seem to go onto the shaft
> very far. So far no breakage, but two different ones have come of
> while
> I was turning them.

Maybe just tighten them a bit more?  Best way to get them really deep
on the shaft is to hit 'em with a hammer :-)   (Please don't do that.
Sometimes I feel like you can't make any comment on a reflector
without an appropriate disclaimer)

Shoot, I haven't any trouble with my original concentric knobs
(shipped on ser 2091).  I didn't pull a hamstring tightening them
down, and they don't fall off either :-)

Grant/NQ5T