From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Eric Swartz -WA6HHQ,
Elecraft
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:10 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft moving this week to larger quarters

Thank to the huge response by our customers this year (on the K3 and all
of our other products) we are moving the company to a larger facility.
2x the space for about the same cost as where we are now. (This is a
great time to negotiate for commercial office / R&D / mfg. space..)

We will be moving Thursday and Friday this week (and through the weekend.)

Please give us a little extra time to respond to emails and tech
support/parts requests for the next several days. Our sales department
will be 100% available for email and phones both Thursday and Friday.
Our tech support group will be on-line for email the whole time and
available on the phone for some of Thursday, but not Friday. Of course
the web page and order form will be 100% available.  Any calls or emails
we don't immediately respond to will be handled first thing next week.

We hope to be up and running full steam this Monday, Nov 2. :-)

Here's a picture of the new building:
http://www.elecraft.com/images/elecraft_new.jpg

73, Eric  WA6HHQ

--