As much as I grow fatigued with some of the whining for features on this
reflector, I'm going to whine myself.

Although neither of my W2s has arrived yet, the mere thought of the Elves
producing a high-power sensor for VHF (2kw) just about makes me foam at the
mouth.  That would allow me to get rid of an inferior competitor's product, and
for even more wonderful Elecraft products to be in my eyeline as I scan my
hovel of a shack.  Plus, it fills a hole in the W2's symmetry of sensors, or
possibly sensor "chi."

Is this in the future plans?

Slobbering, Eric WD6DBM

"If Elecraft Makes It, I've Built It"

P.S.  I installed a KDVR in my K3 for CQWW--How is it possible that I love my
K3 even more than before?