> I would like assigned "M4" key for both macro function TAP
> for clears SPLIT operation and HOLD for SPLIT +2. Problem is
> Tap or hold "M4" always run SPLIT 2 function..
> I understand that firmware fist check definition both key if
> it is not defined tap or hold key than will run same
> function.  So, it would be nice if someone can explain
> exactly procedure how to assign both function on one key..

Go to the MACRO menu item, select the macro number for your SPLIT macro,
then TAP M4.  Select your SPLIT+2 macro, then HOLD M4.  If you accidentally
TAP M4, then you'll overwrite your SPLIT macro.  Exit the menu and try it
out.  Tap M4 should run your SPLIT macro and Hold M4 should run your SPLIT+2
macro.

Ed - W0YK