Hi.

I converted two of my computers to Windows 7 this week end. I found I
had to use a new
driver on the KUSB (Universal Serial Bus Adapter) for the K3.

It is Prolific, Driver Date 7/17/2009, Driver Version 3.3.5.122. I
transfered the new
software to the K3 using the new Elecraft K3 utility. I was also able to
use MixW to
control the K3. There is a PDF version of the MixW help files that will
work with
both Vista and Windows 7. The computers seem to work well so far. I hope
this
information can be useful to the Elecraft group.

73 and good luck.

Kenneth A. Christiansen   W0CZ
w...@i29.net

PS. I got the CQ WW16 DX Contest award of 1ST PLACE SINGLE OPERATOR
LOW POWER CW NORTH DAKOTA #7 10TH AREA WITH A TOTAL SCORE
OF 11544. I did it exactly one month before my K3 came so it was my last
contest
using my IC746PRO. It would have been much easier with the K3.