From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Robert Klein
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 2:50 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Ideal TX settings?

I think it would be helpful to know what subscribers feel are the ideal
settings for TX on the K3.

I have set compression and mic gain sort of by trial and error, so maybe we
can start a thread about where folks have determined to be the ideal
settings for COMP and MIC GAIN, and TX equalizer.  (I have the KPA100
installed, and use the Heil ProSet Plus.)  I have seen a few blogs with some
of this information, but there is not a wide variety of mics, for example,
used.

Robert
KY1RK