Hi all,

Progressing with fault finding the K2 and there are some immediate apparent
issues. Firstly there is a lot of loss through the low pass filters on
receive (on 30m at least) - 3dB when the actual loss should be negligible.
That's obviously one place I need to look. However (weird one this) the
output measured from the bandpass filters is higher than the input. On my
scope I'm measuring 78mV pk to pk on the input and 135mV pk to pk on the
output of the filters at the junction of D6 and D7 which is clearly not what
is expected (unless this particular K2 has somehow broken the laws of
physics). I'm wondering if it's possible that something in the transmit
chain is active? I have checked the 8T and 8R voltages and they are OK.
Downstream of D6 losses seem comparable with the Signal tracing checklist
until I get to the composite mixer where everything takes a dive down
(another area to check).

Any thoughts on the bandpass filter issue?

Cheers,
Paul.