I have the following K3 accessories for sale:

(4) KFL3A-6K 6 kHz AM / ESSB, 8-pole filters
(4) KBPF3 General Coverage RX Bandpass Modules
(2) KRC2 Band Decoders (compatible w/ various rigs)
(1) DX Doubler SO2R Controller w/ K3 cables

KFL3A-6K filters and KBPF3 bandpass modules were installed in both main
and sub-RX of two K3s.  I mainly operate CW, so have used them very little.

Asking $100/ea for KFL3A-6K filters, KBPF3 modules, or KRC2 decoders,
incl. shipping (cont. US).

Asking $200 + shipping for DXD + K3 cabling.

Contact off-list if interested.  Thanks.

73 - Eric NO3M