You can pick up a 1x2 RCA Phono plug adapter at any audio goodie shop with a
plug on one end and two jacks on the other. They're sold for paralleling
audio lines.

You do need to watch the current demand. The 12 VDC output of the K3 is
rated 500 mA maximum. The W2 draws typically 300 mA and can be almost 600 mA
if the LED brightness is full up.

The PR6 is another 50 mA. And then there's your relay...

The bottom bevel issue is handled in the errata. For some reason the W2 used
to write the manual had beveled screws on the front edge of the bottom
cover, all nicely done and painted just like it was designed that way. It
appears to have been the only one (obviously it was abducted by alien
screw-hole bevellers).

Ron