You probably have 40m mapped out. See "Config: Bnd Map"

A similar thing can happen when you wander out of the ham bands. The
problem is that the K3 considers 40m (for example) to exend all the
way down into the 49m SWBC band as far as the BAND switch is
concerned. The K3 boundary between 40m and 60m is 6.000 MHz:
frequencies above 6.0 are "assigned" to 40m, and those below to 60m.

For general coverage users a quick way to recover from this "glitch"
is to program your Mx buttons with frequencies in each ham band. Then
when you wander out of a ham band you can quickly restore BAND to a
proper ham frequency by pushing   M->V  M1

73,
Drew
AF2Z