Hi , all K's user on the list,

Very new here, French ham since 1977, 55 years old, beginning in HF, but
quickly interested by UHF and SHF. I also practice 1.2Ghz ATV.

I discovered "Elecraft" since few time... and today.is a big day, I just
ordered K3/100W  with 144mhz option + 8 poles filters, Kusb etc.

So I hope this will arrive before Christmas ! this will be my best present I
never had !

I can see that this list is very active, and happy to read emails..from the
K's world !

I'm also really shure I will have questions at the beginning when my K3 will
be in my shack.

Even I'm working since 30 years in a US company (Motorola)..my English is
not so excellent..please accept my languages mistakes ;-((

Best regards to all,

Lionel, F6FCD, (south of Paris/ France location)

Ps :  I'm not so worried about "Kusb" adaptor ;-))