not trying to be one-up-man-ship, but for those with OSX, it's even
simpler...

While in Finder, type cmd-K, a dialogue will appear, type
ftp://ftp.elecraft.com/K3/firmware/beta
  into the upper input field, click the plus button to add it to your
favourites. Now just click the Connect button and the Elecraft server
will appear listed under 'SHARED' in finder windows and you access the
files there like any other file on your hard disk. Anytime you want to
access the site in future, just use cmd-k and click connect.

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not.
Why