Who has a good reputation as a repair person for the K2.  I have a K2 (new to
me) which had a few options stripped out of it before I bought it
(KSB/AF/K100/External Antenna Tuner).  It receives great, but does not
tranmit....  I dont have the testing equipment nor the desoldering station
necessary to repair.  The rig was reported to have worked fine before the
K100 option was removed, but I was not able to confirm it was ever tested in
QRP mode.  S/N is 46XX.
A known repair person to this list would be greatly appreciated.  I will
have to box it up next week and send it out.  Disappointed, but not giving
up on the K2.

Mike Donovan VE7EPQ
Ft St John, BC Canada