But the part about only bringing the menu item up, and not actuating
it, stands ... at least that's what happens when I enter "MN098;" with
the K3 Utility Command Tester. I'm not sure if it's possible to
actuate it via commands ... the menu entry is only there for the
purposes of assigning to a programmable function key. I suppose you
could assign it to a PF and the use "SWT" to emulate pressing that PF
button.

    ~Iain