Hello Samir ...

I'm not familiar with the BM-10 but do have a Traveler for use with my ICOM
7000 that I sometimes use for portable excursions.  So can't comment about
the audio with a K2, but I would not recommend the Traveler for contest work
because of its construction.  It is very light and flimsy without any good
retention on the ear(s).  It is OK for short periods of time, but would be
annoying for a long contest!

For contests with my K3 I really like my JRC mono headphones - VERY
comfortable and nice for communications audio.  If you need/want stereo,
lots of people are recently recommending the Yamaha CM500, although I have
not personally tried them.

         73
               ... Craig  AC0DS