Good Evening,
   The forecast for late November and early December is simply not possible.
We are actually going to have four days of sun in a row!  This has to be an
historic occasion in Oregon!  I think a State holiday is in order :)  No school
and no work except for postal employees; they already get off more than enough
days each year.  After weeks of endless rain with the occasional snow storm
this is a real treat.  I plan some antenna repair work even though performing
it during good weather is counterintuitive.  They just won't work as well when
repair is simple to do.
   Propagation was good this week.  I did miss a number of days due to the
Thanksgiving holiday but it sure was nice to celebrate it with people again.
It had been many years since I have not had to make my own holiday dinner and
eat by myself.  Maybe my life is changing for the better.  I had a great time
with five other people.  We got together for a number of reasons but when we
started to introduce each other we found there were three amateur extras in the
room and one general.  The oldest member of our party was a radio operator
during WWII but was never an amateur.  Only one had never been on the air; but
he made up for that by his extensive knowledge of science fiction :)  Yes,
techies know how to have fun :)  We ate very well too.

Please join us tomorrow evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 4 PM PST)  7045 kHz

   Stay well,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-